N.B: due to a high volume of calls our phone lines may be busy, please email CONSULAR.AUS@maec.gov.ma first for enquiries
The visa is an entry and residence permit for a limited period of time in Moroccan terrritory issued by the competent Moroccan authority.
The visa indicates a period of validity, from one day to three months, or exceptionally for a year.
I / Upon visa application submission
- Entry Visa Application Form.pdfinto the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Two identity photographs in colour on a white background (4 x 3 cm) showing the features of the face clearly.
- Identity card or residence permit or any document that proves the address.
- Valid passport: The validity of the passport must be longer than the duration of stay.
- A photocopy of the passport (pages indicating the identity & the validity).
- Bank statement
- Attestation of invitation duly legalized, in case of family visit, including guarantee of covering medical and possible repatriation expenses
- Request from an authorized travel agency or recommendation of Ministry of Tourism or the represenation of the Moroccan National Tourist Office.
- A prepaid self addressed envelope (Registered Post, Express Post).
- A return ticket with confirmed reservation.
- Travel insurance.
- A hotel booking, or introduction of a "voucher".
II / At the time of visa issuance
- A prepaid self addressed envelope (Registered Post, Express Post) - if it has not already been sent.
*Please refer to fees section. (N.B: We will call you to arrange the payment of your fees via bank card, once your application is received and ready to be processed)